Saturday, January 10, 2004

So, here I am.

This week has been, without a doubt, one of the most trying I've had as a member of the adult workforce. It had everything but a screaming match. And to top if all off, it was the last day of the girl with one of the BEST...ASSES...EVER. Epic. When Prince sang, "I bet that if you threw that ass into the air it would turn into sunshine," he was no doubt looking at a girl like this. Anyway, my piggish objectification aside (and sorry, I usually keep those things to myself, but DAMN!), it is sad because she's one of the few people who makes that place tolerable any more.

Here's the short version of tonight: came home, agreed to go see Bubba Ho-Tep, found out it was sold out, went to dinner/drinks with JW and the O's. And now I'm thinking of turning off the lights and playing Manhunt, just to give me Kafka dreams.

Nothing more for blog purposes tonight. Full functionality will be returning to this blog any day now.