Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Keep Dean Alive: Check it out on the bottom left of the page. It might be the only time I enjoyed The Crystal Method. I said might.

Also on the Dean note, yes, a professional wrestler did incorporate the Howard Dean bit into one of his promos. (Chris Jericho on Monday Night Raw, FYI.) Not surprisingly, Dean's bit was better. (No knock on Jericho, who is a helluva wrestler and usually great on the stick.)

Yes, this Dean shit is already old. Whaddaya want? This is what I do. This is my thing.

I'm watching the Homerpalooza episode of The Simpsons, and it's chock-a-block with possibilities for domain names, should I choose to finally register for my own:

ThatFatJamaicanGuy.com
SuddenlyUncool.com
SuccessfulFreaks.com
YouGotToSassIt.com
NiceTryNarc.com
PageantOfTheTransmundane.com
TheRichAndTheIgnorant.com
DesignedToHurt.com
Walk-InHumidor.com

Of course, I could probably come up with a similar list for just about every episode of the Simpsons (even one from my least favorite episode: "NoFootLongs.com").

I wonder how many of those already exist. I'm too lazy to find out.

And finally, I think I may reinvent my entire apartment like this. (Link courtesy of Sarah's Journal.)