Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Using a different template for the Experience. Just got tired of ripping off Traveler's Diagram. (Hey, if you're going to rip something off, rip off something that rocks, knaa'mean?) Anyway, nothing much to add at the moment. Actually, it's just a bit late to add anything. But I've been futzing with the site for the last hour, so I thought I'd post something.

I should probably take this time to welcome my newest reader. Andree, welcome. I am afraid that your expectations for updates might be a bit too optimistic. But I hope you keep coming back, anyway.

Okay, I'm going to bed now. It's very weird not having the girl (this is acceptable, since I am apparently "the boy") here with me. But I shan't dwell on it. It will just make the sleep peaceless and me cranky until the weekend.

Oh, and Monica, if you're reading this (and I doubt you are now that Ron is back), I'm still considering the feedback/talk/message function for this site. We'll see, eh?