Sunday, January 12, 2003

NFL playoffs are go! I was up in Hanover, PA last night at Damon's, with the Entourage (Carl, Caren, and Jamie) plus Matt and Kel. It was much fun pulling for the Tennesse Titans around all of those Steelers fans (three of them at my table). Glad to know my sick contrariness was rewarded with a Joe Nedney ("NED-NEEEEYYY!") field goal in overtime. I departed after that game with Das Obergs, and was delivered to my door, where I would eventually settle in for sleep (at 2:30 in the morning). Very necessary after this weekend.

Which I won't give you any more details of because I'm a gentlemen. Ha! Deal with that, suckas!

I cannot stop watching my Adult Swim tape. Most frequently watched: the "Bizarro!" episode of Sealab 2021 and the "Revenge (or is that Return?) of the Mooninites" episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Fuckin' hilarious. "It's because those are Loverboy songs...and Loverboy has always sucked."

If you're interested, I'm Eagles and Titans for the Super Bowl. Just because I want to see those fiery Scottish quarterbacks, McNabb and McNair duelling in the biggest game of the year. It would be a great achievement for Scots everywhere.

That's all for this space for now. I'ts 2:30 on a Sunday afternoon, and I haven't even showered yet. Hygiene calls!