Sunday, March 2, 2003

Jeepers H. Crackers, it's been, what, almost 2 weeks? Wow. And to think, I thought I was getting to be consistent or something.

Anyway, the snow is gone, and today was an absolutely beautiful day. Blew a lot of money this weekend, too. Picked up a stick blender of my own (yaaay!), Getaway for the PS2, which is pretty awesome (from the 10 minutes I played it), the South Park movie on DVD, plus an RF Modulator so I can actually watch it.

To be honest, I haven't the faintest clue what has happened the last couple of weeks. And that's the truth. My memory is so shaky it's not even funny. Actually, that's not true. There just isn't a whole lot to report. I'm blissfully happy (duuhhh) in my relationship, even as it weathers stress (both external and internal to the relationship, my job isn't as bad as it used to be, and overall, things are hunky dory. A friend of mine has begun speaking to me again, so everything is jake with me. The only "negative" is that I've had two weekends of family time cancelled because of the bad weather, and next weekend I'm meeting Melinda's family (*gulp*), so I won't be seeing mine until I go home in a couple of weeks for my sister's birthday. It's been a long time. Since Christmas, actually. I really miss them.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I have about which I can prattle at length. If tix don't sell out, I'm going to see godspeed you! black emperor on Tuesday (M is coming along), and I will also try to see Television on the 24th. Sadly, I missed Mission of Burma, so my retro-punk exacta did not pay off. But if I get to see Television, I'll settle for that.

Yep. That's it. Until next time folks...