Friday, February 2, 2007

Get Out Of My Way!

So, DNC is in the hizzy. Already, one candidate has lost a potential vote. (I won’t say her name, though. Ha!) Why? Because her @#$%# supporters don’t seem to understand the term “excuse me.” As in, “Excuse me, asshat. I’m trying to get to my office, and you guys do not seem to understand that clotting the hallway is not only a terrible breach of etiquette, but also a fire hazard. I don’t care who is in that room, it gives you no right to be a complete imbecile. Now, please, excuse me, before I etch my grievance into your #@$%@# forehead.”

Of course, I say that all with a smile. Hospitality, don’tcha know.

(On a side note, I am tempted to test another candidate's sense of humor by mentioning how clean and articulate he is, should I be lucky enough to meet him, as one of my co-workers already has.)