Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Overload

Happy New Year.

2007. More books, more music, more movies, more games, more laughs, more nonsense, more steps, more booze, more reflection, more changes than you can possibly comprehend with 100% of your brain.

New computer to feature more power, more capacity, more speed, more applications, more opportunities, more access.

More more more more more more.

It's enough to make a body batshit insane with anticipation and possibility, to overload to the point of complete synaptic failure.

Or, to induce a cold and make you want to crawl under a blanket and sleep until the Zombie Apocalypse.

(I have the latter.)

There's so so so much to do do do. I thought the point of trying to outline it all was to make things simpler. But all it does is reveal the actual number of opportunities. Complication through simplification, or some such nonsense. It sounds good now, but that's the meds talking.

More sports, more trips, more illogical hate (I'm looking at you, Rex), more bluster, more leering, more dialogue/monologue, more perversity.

I have a compulsion to buy anything that I think might rub my brain stem in the right way. It's why I have more music, books, and games then I have time. I'd like to take a vacation to just make a substantial dent into it. But with "The Machine" finally on the way (yay!), any free time will be tied into that.

I can look at it this way: once I reach my next goal, I should have time to breatherelaxbeleisurely.

More hearing, more seeing, more living.

More love.

More acceptance, more forgiveness.

More ideas. More motivation. More satisfaction guaranteed.