Thursday, October 10, 2002

Two days later, he wrote again.

Hi there, kids! It's time for Damian Vegas to uncloak and give you the 4-1-1!

Ugh...I couldn't even maintain that bit for more than two sentences. I need new material. Perhaps I can steal from Gastrolater #3. Yes, it finally came in the mail from the 'zine author herself, Miss Liz T. I haven't started it yet, but plan on getting around to reading it faster than I did G2. And I'm sure it will be just as good, if not better. If anybody reads this blog, I heartily endorse this product. If you are interested, e-mail me, and I'll let her know. I think the price is $5, or some such. It's well worth it. She's got great design skills, plus she's one of those hyper-literate types, so naturally it's well-written. And, if that wasn't enough to sell you, I also get mentioned twice in the travelogue. Huzzah! What more could you ask for, you greedy bastards?!

What else is in the news...oh yeah, another sniper victim. That brings the death count up to 7. And to think, in a conversation with my friend Monica a month or so ago, I lamented the fact that there weren't any high-profile serial killers these days. You know, like your Ed Geins or your Ted Bundys. Not that I want people to be killed (well, not most people), but since I find them fascinating, in a kinda morbid/scholarly sort of way, it seemed like it had been too long since we had one that was national newsworthy. I wish I hadn't said it.

Now, off to Blisstonia.