Monday, April 15, 2002

And I'm back. Went home this past weekend for family birthdays. (Mom's is the 17th, sister's was the 9th, so I split the difference.) I tell you, the Eastern Shore of Maryland has nothing going on. My biggest thrill is probably ogling the hotties at the Annapolis Mall (which we almost always hit on the way there) like the lech that I am. Still, I never consider it a waste of time, because time with the family is always relaxing. Having the niece and nephew to play with is a bonus, too.

Anyway, while there, I saw a movie ("Changing Lanes"-not bad) and did a little shopping (I picked up Sleater-Kinney's "The Hot Rock" and "Age of the Sun" by the Sunshine Fix, both worthy additions to anybody's music collection). Good times.

Also, I would like to add that this year is the first year I got my taxes done before April 15th. I mailed them on April 2nd, by gum. God willing, I'll get them mailed out before April next year.

Semper fudge!