Thursday, March 29, 2007

Gun Shy?

As you probably know, last year's host of the White House Correspondents Association dinner was one Stephen Colbert. The performance was a bit on the scathing side. Well, wanting to steer clear of that hornet's nest, the WHCA has booked someone a little less risque. That's right, people. Get ready for the comedic stylings of Rich Little!

I admit, I've had a chuckle or two with Mr. Little in the past. (I have a "chuckle with Mr. Little" every night before I fall asleep. *badumbum*) And I'm sure the older members of the audience will be entertained by Ed Sullivan and Johnny Carson impressions. But this decision just makes Yosemite Pres look like he's a humorless pud. And we know the First family can bring the funny, right?

And there's your old news update for the night.