Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Greetings from Monongahela...

Just a brief howdy as I patiently wait for the little woman to finish packing for our return trip to D.C. tomorrow.

Vacation has been excellent so far, with the exception of having a weird and vivid dream Sunday night about going into work and then realizing when I got there that I was supposed to be starting my vacation. What's that about? Otherwise, it's been a heady mix of commerce, foodstuffs, and meeting the important people in the family. Fortunately, that last part has gone very well and I wasn't nervous one bit. Well, maybe I was a little, but not to the point where I was being completely socially inept or anything. Except for when I smacked her cousin on the ass. What was I thinking? Fortunately, he has a pretty good sense of humor.

Wait...that never happened. I'm okay then.

That's really been about it. Hope all is well with everyone.

Excelsior!
The Management