Monday, May 10, 2004

You know, I haven't been much for posting lately. Not that things haven't been happening, but I've just been feeling incredibly indifferent to my blogs these days. So, in order to at least keep this thing from falling too far behind, I give you some fluff links for your amusement and/or consternation.

Maybe it was going after the fly. Seriously, is Mr. Magoo ladling out the soup in that kitchen? How do you miss a mouse?

Wait...Around the World in 80 Days starring Jackie Chan? Ha! Hooo! Can't stop laughing. Okay, I just did. Actually, check out that cast: Steve Coogan, Kathy Bates, The Governor of California, John Cleese, the Brothers Wilson, Sammo Hung. Maybe I will see this after all.

Hilarious or ridiculous? ("Can't he be both, like the late Earl Warren?") I came across this site because I was looking for more pictures of this guy. When did J. Jonah Jameson become the FEMA director?

Speaking of ridiculous:



Also: at retroCRUSH, they're doing a "50 Coolest Song Parts," chronicling the top 50 songs where "pieces of the song are cooler than the song itself." Interesting.