Saturday, November 15, 2003

Tomacco! (via Reenhead) I hope the guy decides to tackle hamburger earmuffs next.

Watching Waking Life at the moment. Came in at the middle, but that's okay, because I've seen it before (snowbound President's Day weekend with M) and I also own it on DVD ($10 at Barnes and Noble, and that was before the discount!). Came in right before the line "On really romantic nights of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion." That line always cracks me up.

If you're an arthouse goon and/or animation buff (as I am from time to time), this flick is definitely worth checking out. It's a Richard Linklater film, if that means anything to you. (And it should, consarn it!)

Speaking of fine cinema, I picked up Finding Nemo tonight, plus two CDs (about which I will go into further detail in my music blog at some point), One AM by Diverse and Let's Get Serious by Party Fun Action Committee. That's a nice haul.