Wednesday, August 20, 2003

So, wow...what a week (or so). As you can see in the last post, I've started a new blog dedicated to brushing up my writing skills while I review records from my cd collection. It's a combination of two of my loves: shameless self-promotion and sanctimonious claptrap. But I digress...

Other things of note: had a bit of meltdown in my relationship with Melinda this past weekend. It was a long-time coming, I think, since we had (at the time) seen each other once in the span of a month. It wasn't a noisy, screaming, angry meltdown; just an unleashing of emotions that had been bottled up, conversations that had gone unspoken. Things are better now. I'm hoping this will lead to a better relationship, but only time will tell on that one. I do know that my feelings for her have not changed; as a matter of fact, they may be even stronger.

Nothing more to mention, really, except that an ex-girlfriend of mine popped up out of nowhere, signing the guestbook at my other website. She left no contact information (last we spoke, we were on good terms; we just kinda drifted apart), so I have no way to find out how things are going. Needless to say, it was very weird to see, and my curiosity is piqued. But if she wants to talk, she can follow the e-mail link on my site. That's what it's there for.

Nothing else to speak of, really. Just checking in. Ciao!